Shoelutions, Lda, with headquarters at Rua das Corgas 185-C, 4520-307 Fornos VFR, Portugal and tax identification number PT509897606, operates the website https://www.shoelutions.pt (“we”, the “service” or the “platform”).
On this page you will find:
- information about our policies regarding storage, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from website users;
- options available to each user about our use of the information;
- measures we have implemented to safely safeguard information;
By using the service, you consent to the storage and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Service or platform it’s the website https://www.shoelutions.pt managed by Shoelutions, Lda
Personal Data is understood as data about a living individual that can be identified from that same data.
Data Usage is data collected automatically, generated by the use of the service or by the service’s infrastructure (for example, the duration of a visit to the page).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone or similar).
Data controller means the natural or legal person who (alone or together or in common with other people) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is or should be processed.
Data processors (or service providers) is any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller.
To process your data more efficiently, we may use the services of several Service providers.
Data Subject (or user) is any living individual who uses our Service and is linked to their Personal Data.
STORAGE AND USE OF INFORMATION
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- e-mail address;
- first name and surname;
- phone number;
- address, Province, ZIP Code, City, Country;
- cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive any of the communications sent by us by following the unsubscribe link, by the instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us through the email email@example.com.
We collect the information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Registration Data”).
This data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit on our website, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics, which collect, monitor and analyze this information in order to improve the user experience.
Purposes of the collection and use of information
Shoelutions, Lda uses the data collected for various purposes, such as but not limited to the following:
- provide and maintain our service;
- notify you of changes to our service;
- permitir que participe em recursos interativos do nosso serviço ao optar por fazê-lo;
- provide customer support;
- gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service;
- monitor the use of our service;
- detetar, prevenir e resolver problemas técnicos ou de segurança.
We retain and use your Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes or enforce our legal contracts and policies.
Shoelutions, Lda will also retain the Data for internal analysis purposes. Data is generally retained for a short period of time, except when it is used to strengthen security, to improve the functionality of our Service, or if we are legally required to retain that data for longer periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to (or kept on) computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Portugal and choose to provide information, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Portugal and process it.
Disclosure for law enforcement
In certain circumstances, Shoelutions, Lda may be required to disclose your Personal Data, if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (for example, a court or a government agency).
Shoelutions, Lda may disclose your Personal Data, believing in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- fulfill a legal obligation;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Shoelutions, Lda;
- avoid or investigate possible irregularities related to the Service;
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- protect against any legal liability.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and that is why we have implemented the greatest number of measures to keep it safe, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Shoelutions, Lda aims to take reasonable measures to allow you to correct, change, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you want to be informed about the Personal Data we keep about you and want it removed from our systems, please contact us.
Under normal circumstances, you will have the following data protection rights:
- The right to update or delete the information we hold about you. To carry out these actions, contact us to help you;
- The right of rectification. You have the right to rectify your information if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to object. You will have the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability. You will have the right to receive a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, readable and commonly used format;
- The right to withdraw consent. You will also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our storage and use of your Personal Data. For more information, contact your local European Economic Area (EEA) data protection authority.
We may at any time use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform it or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are required not to disclose it or use it for any other purpose.
We may use service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. It can use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information about Google’s privacy practices, visit the Google Privacy and Terms web page.
- The AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and personalize ads on the Google Display Network by visiting the Google ad settings page.
- Google also recommends installing the Browser Add-on to disable Google Analytics for your web browser. The browser add-on for disabling Google Analytics provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information about Google’s privacy practices, visit the Google Privacy and Terms web page.
- The Facebook remarketing service is provided by Meta Platforms, Inc.
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulation Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also choose to leave Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA, the Digital Advertising Alliance in Canada or the Alliance European Interactive Digital Advertising in Europe or disable your mobile device settings.
- For more information on Facebook’s privacy practices, visit the Facebook Data Policy.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that a website, app or other similar platform stores on your computer, tablet, smartphone or other similar device when you visit that platform. The cookies make it easier to navigate, in particular by memorizing the language or other preferences, and to know how users interact with the platform in order to improve the service and make it more useful for you. They are also used to offer advertising according to the user’s preferences.
Cookies do not damage your computer or device. This explanation is a general sample of what is meant by Cookies, for information purposes only.
HOW DOES WE USE THE COOKIES?
Cookies are an essential part of the functioning of our website.
The main objective of our cookies is to make your browsing experience more convenient and efficient, such as remembering your preferences with regard to language, currency, etc. during navigation and on future visits.
We also use our cookies to continuously monitor and improve our services and our website through data statistic and usage patterns (number of visits, most visited sections, visiting time, etc.), this monitoring can be done by us or third parties hired for that purpose. Cookies can also be used to offer you personalized advertising (on ours or on third-party platforms), according to your browsing habits.
In any case, in the Cookies we use, we never store sensitive information such as passwords, credit or debit card data, etc.
- enable certain website functions;
- execute, monitor and improve the functioning of the website;
- offer personalized advertising;
- authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES IN RELATION TO COOKIES?
Keep in mind, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences and some of our pages may not be displayed correctly.
- For the Chrome web browser, search info at Google Help Center about clear cache and cookies.
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, visit Microsoft Help Center
- For the Firefox browser, visit Mozilla Help Center
- For the Safari browser, visit this Apple Help Center
- For any other browser, visit your browser’s official pages.
MORE INFORMATION AND OTHER RELATED QUESTIONS
You can learn more about cookies on the following websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.thenaig.org/
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICIES.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy will take effect on May 31st, 2022 and will remain in effect, except for any future changes that will take effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change our Privacy and Cookies Policies at any time and you should check this Privacy and Cookies Policies periodically. Continued use of the Service after we post any changes to this page will constitute your recognition of the changes and your consent to respect and be bound by the amended Privacy and Cookies Policies.
If we make major changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policies, we will notify you via the email address you have provided, or by posting a prominent notice on our website.